DIY Prayer Jars
Do you enjoy talking with your friends at school or at church? The more you talk with them, the more your friendship grows and the easier it is to think of things to talk about.
Talking to God is the same. The more you talk to Him, the easier it is and the more you'll have to talk to Him about.
Prayer takes practice, and that's okay. Here's a fun craft you can make that can help strengthen your friendship with God. Try making one of these prayer jars filled with little prompts to kickstart your daily prayer visits with God. Make one for:
- Someone who needs help;
- Your family;
- Something you are thankful for;
- Someone you don’t get along with;
- Giving God all your worries.
There are lots of ways to make a prayer jar. Here is just one way to do it.
- Get a jar, such as a mason jar, and make it personal. Decorate it with paint, glitter, stickers, ribbon or anything else you want to add.
- Write your prayer on jumbo popsicle sticks or pieces of paper.
- Add your prayers to your prayer jar.
- Put the prayer jar someplace you will see so it reminds you who or what to pray for each day.
Bible Word Search