Sponsor the NWAdventists weekly newsletter, emailed every Thursday. 6:5 ratio, 1200 x 1000 px, JPG image, linked to your website.
- $30 for 1 weekly newsletter
- $100 for 4 weekly newsletters
Each newsletter only has one paid sponsor/advertiser.
Banner ads on the homepage of NWAdventists.com. 6:5 ratio, 336 x 280 px, JPG hi-res image, linked to your website
- $60 for 2 weeks
- $110 for 4 weeks
Gleaner Print Advertising
- $40 for 30 words or less
- $1.50 for each additional word
- $10 to publish online early (potentially weeks before the print edition)
- $20 to publish ONLY on nwadventists.com/classifieds for 30 days.
NPUC members will receive an automatic 30% discount. (printed classified ads only)
Classified ads are text only ads with a limit of 80 words. Ads with any graphic, logo, bullet list, etc., is considered a display ad. Payment is due upon receipt of invoice, before the ad is published.
See Display Advertising Specifications for the exact display ad dimensions and specification. Display ads need to be submitted as hi-res PDF files. Ads can be designed for an additional fee of 25% of the ad rate. Payment is due upon receipt of invoice, before the ad is published.
Be sure to contact the Gleaner advertising manager to reserve your display ad space.
- $3,800 — Back Cover
- $3,000 — Inside Back Cover
- $2,600 — Full page
- $1,500 — 1/2 page
- $900 — 1/4 page
- $450 — 1/8 page
- $110 — Column inch
Frequency discounts are available to advertisers who arrange advertising in multiple issues.
- 10% discount for 3 or more issues
- 15% discount for a year (6 issues)
50% discount for schools, churches and conferences within the NPUC.
15% discount for sister organizations outside the NPUC.
- Nov/Dec 2021 issue: deadline Sept. 28, 2021
- Jan/Feb 2022 issue: deadline Nov. 16, 2021
- Mar/Apr 2022 issue: deadline Jan. 18, 2022
- May/Jun 2022 issue: deadline March 15, 2022
- July/Aug 2022 issue: deadline May 24, 2022
- Sept/Oct 2022 issue: deadline July 26, 2022
- Nov/Dec 2022 issue: deadline Sept. 20, 2022
- Jan/Feb 2023 issue: deadline Nov. 8, 2022