Will You Be My Valen-Slime?
February 14 is Valentine’s Day, a day to show people you care ... or maybe love them. Tell them with a heart-shaped note. All you need is paper, pen, scissors and maybe some stickers. Or show you care by ...
- Cooking dinner.
- Write a poem or a list of why you like them.
- Create a scavenger hunt.
- Would they like a back rub?
- Tell them.
Or ... what better way to say "I love you" than with slime?
- ½ cup clear Elmer’s glue
- ½ teaspoon borax powder
- Food coloring
- Fine glitter or confetti glitter
- In one bowl, add a ½ cup each of water and the glue.
- Mix well.
- Stir in the food coloring, fine glitter and/or confetti flitter. Add in as much or as little as you like.
- In a second bowl, add a ½ cup of water and the borax. Mix together.
- Slowly stir the second bowl's mixture into the first bowl. Mix the goop until all the liquid has been absorbed.
A Valentine’s Day Riddle
For God so loved the world, that He gave His only Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life. (John 3:16)