Our mission is to reach all people with the distinctive, Christ-centered, Adventist message of hope and wholeness. One clear and evident manner to do so is through community service and support for those hurting.
There is an urgent need for Adventist Community Services Disaster Response warehouse management volunteers to serve in two multiagency warehouses, in coordination with the Oregon's statewide response to the recent catastrophic fires.
Volunteers will be considered according to the following criteria:
- Management volunteer has training in ACS DR donations operations, and/or has previous disaster warehouse management experience;
- Volunteer can serve for a period of five days or longer, between Nov. 10 and Dec. 2, 2020, in either Salem or Grants Pass, Oregon. (Transportation, food and lodging expenses will be covered for approved volunteers.)
Interested individuals are urged to immediately notify your local conference ACS director (listed below) to confirm your experience and availability.
Northwest ACS Directors
- Alaska: Karen Gordon and Virlyn Dodge
- Idaho: Donna Cantrell
- Montana: Gabriele Laub
- Oregon: Andy Villanueva
- Upper Columbia: Patty Marsh
- Washington: Colette Newer
- North Pacific Union: Byron Dulan